Katelyn has arrived!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mas Mexico!

Okay, so while I still have Internet today, I am posting one more batch of pictures. There are a lot - sorry - but this will be our last day paying for Internet until probably Sunday. ($30/day seems like a big waste, even to feed our addictions!)

Outdoor breakfast seating this morning:
Photobucket
Indoor breakfast seating:
Photobucket
Beautiful tile mural in Fruitas Y Flores restaurant (Fruits and Flowers):
Photobucket
Delicious light breakfast (including the now infamous chocolate croissant/eclair thingies!):
Photobucket
Breakfast bread and roll selection:
Photobucket
Fresh fruit selection:
Photobucket
Our favorite bridge to cross (it leads to all the food!):
Photobucket
Real hibiscus flowers!!
Photobucket
Real some-other-kind-of-flowers!
Photobucket
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!"
Photobucket
Morning peace on the beach:
Photobucket
I know who ate the canary! (Yes, that white haze is a feather in his mouth!)
Photobucket
Us and Ol' Man Cortez:
Photobucket
And again:
Photobucket
A REAL PELICAN! FLYING! I WAS IN AWE!! STILL AM!!! lol
Photobucket
The view as we sunbathed after breakfast:
Photobucket

Phew! I'll bet you're as tired of looking at these as I am of posting them all one by one! Adios~

1 comment:

Jill said...

As we hunker down for a blizzard warning in APRIL I just want you to know, we hate you. A lot. Good news is, Monday is 48, Tues 50, and Wed 60- so even if there is snow, it shouldn't stick!!!