Katelyn has arrived!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogging is actually work! - or - Procrastination.

Well, time keeps slipping away, and each day I glance at the browser tab that houses my blog and think... "Jeez, it really does take dedication to update a blog nearly daily!" I've always wondered - when viewing other people's blogs - why they can't seem to make entries regularly. Well, I don't have to wonder anymore.

Since my last post, we've had a birthday party for Lauren, a volleyball game, and autumn has become much more obvious.

Here are the photos with the evidence of all these things:

A princess turns 12.
Lauren turns twelve 1

A novice volleyball girl who outperforms all others:
Volleyball 2 9-13-08

A solitary leaf gives it all away:
Solitary Leaf

The tree that gives it all away:
A Maple Conversion

Maple conversion:
First signs of red


I have decided that if I am going to blog and begin digital scrapbooking, I am going to have to become better friends with my digital camera, so you may find random pictures posted that do not have particular significance other than I photographed it. This morning, the girls were my victims:

Elizabeth 9-17-08

Lauren 9-17-08


No comments: